black swingarm

hndpwer that doesnt look bad at all....i was imagining some goofy looking thing when i pieced it together.....I think im going to just do what you did.....I am getting alot of heat from the wife for the amount I have spent on it lately. I decided when I was going to replace everything I was going to aftermarket it out....im 2k in the hole because of it and she is pissed. I have sold alot of stuff from the other bike and have some pieces to sell still but Im on thin ice so no more buying for a while.

Ludicrous thanks for the tip...Is it a clearence issue? is the hole not big enough for the shock to travel?....i have it lowered two inches and it appears the hole is honed out and rewelded professionally.....I may just need to take pictures of said swing arm and put them on here. I might just mock it up and see how things lay out but if it doesnt work now i know exactly what to do so again thanks for the tip.

I built this bike up from the ground up last year....i bought it striped it down to the frame rebuilt it hit a deer and now am rebuilding it again. I will post before and after....and then before and after again if you guys want to see when its done?

thanks

You can always buy some aircraft grade paint stripper and do away with the black paint on the swingarm.

I talked to the guy I bought the swing arm from....he says he has a busa swing arm that they cut the upper hump off of and reinforced it with extra tubbing......I would much rather run a regular busa swing arm but that scares me as well....thoughts on that......

I will put pictures of it on here when he sends them to me but this whole thing is starting to piss me off....I hate when people arent honest and straight forward with you. Oh well worse case Ill just sell this and buy frame extensions just getting old.

When my bike is completely done I will post pictures. I should be able to get pictures of the first build as well....when i bought this bike i stripped it down to the frame and rebuilt it, then hit a deer at the end of the season so stripped it back down, now I am modding it to be exactly as I like it (other then the black frame lol to late for that)

Back