Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver arm w/ black chainguard

• Silver arm w/ silver chainguard

• Total voters

JDookie

Registered
Hi, guys. I would really appreciate your opinions. I have a new Mac 2-6" over swingarm, and I'm torn between getting it powdercoated black or silver. I don't have any plans on blacking out my frame, but I'm thinking the black arm and silver frame may look good together. If anyone has pics of this combo, I would really appreciate it.

Please make your choice above, and post pics if you have them.
Thank you!!

IMG_0986_2_.JPG

I think the black swingarm and black chainguard would look good. Powdercoat them the black chrome color and you can't go wrong.

Don't worry guys. There is already a Mototeck undertail on there. This picture was taken right after I got her home. Since then, here's what I've done:

McCulloch 5,000K HID
TiForce SUMO exhaust system
PCIII USB w/ custom map
Pro Machining one-piece triple tree (black anodized)
Pazzo levers (black)
Adjustable Drag Links (bike is lowered 1")
Muzzy's Aluminum Fan
Brock's P.A.I.R. valve removal kit
Speedo Healer
Air Box mod
and, finally, of course, the extended swingarm

All that's left to install is the swingarm, but that won't be until next weekend.

<!--EDIT|JDookie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148233130 -->

well, put some updated pics on it then...you confusing the heck out of everyone here...
biggrin.gif

well, put some updated pics on it then...you confusing the heck out of everyone here...
biggrin.gif
Slow down little grasshopper, good things come to those who wait, lol.
biggrin.gif

Actually, I've been doing all these mods at one time, and only have time to do the work on the weekends. The bike is at my friend's house since he has a much better equipped garage than I, which is why I haven't taken any pics of it all spiffied up yet.

The swingarm is the very last step of the entire upgrade process, and I'm bringing it to the powdercoaters tomorrow.

Based upon my original thought, and now with everyone who voted their opinion, I'm going to powdercoat the arm and chainguard, both black.

Also, to add to the upgrade list, I just ordered a ZG DB windscreen, Gilles Tooling Rear Sets, and Magical Racing mirrors. Hopefully, with a little help, I will have all of this completely done by this weekend. Can't wait!

<!--EDIT|JDookie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148354776 -->

biggrin.gif

I say go for the black arm on the silver frame. I am going to do the same. Post up some pics when you got it done.

A Black swingarm with a silver frame ? BOOOOOO!!!! Either Powdercaot the frame black too or leave it alone and stay with the silver frame and swingarm.

Back