Black & Hispanic vote won it for Obama...

how about anyone who's a legal american who's paying taxes cause then they're are working americans or paying to suporte it just because im a 25 year old who hasn't saved enough yet for a house or property my vote for were this country has no meaning, the only good thing i could really see coming out of that is that people would probably strive a lil harder to save and have something to show for it i dunno though

The way I figure it, people shouldn't be allowed to cast votes which determine the fate of OTHER people's hard-earned property.

--Wag--

If we're going to talk about who should be allowed to vote, it should be anyone who is directly paying property taxes and that's it.

--Wag--

That's what I thought? I did not understand how all the homeless people were voting when they have no address to claim a particular polling district or pay any taxes. Please don't see this as insensitive because I know there are people struggling out there, but when you live in a city of nothing but people pan handling on EVERY street corner with signs that aliens made it so they can't work, it gets OLD fast to see what your taxes support. The news has done show many special reports that the panhandlers here in Austin sit out and collect money then get in their new foreign car and drive home. One reporter even followed a guy to his home and tried to confront him in the driveway.

That's what I thought? I did not understand how all the homeless people were voting when they have no address to claim a particular polling district or pay any taxes. Please don't see this as insensitive because I know there are people struggling out there, but when you live in a city of nothing but people pan handling on EVERY street corner with signs that aliens made it so they can't work, it gets OLD fast to see what your taxes support. The news has done show many special reports that the panhandlers here in Austin sit out and collect money then get in their new foreign car and drive home. One reporter even followed a guy to his home and tried to confront him in the driveway.

Well you do have a choice NOT to give them money. Me I suspect some of them are angels testing my compassion. I would rather give out a couple extra dollars than try to explain to St. Peter why I drove by in my car and rolled the windows up and could not spare some change for someone.

But seriously such a small portion of your tax dollars go to helping the poor. Yes some will abuse it but many need it very badly. Should those that need it suffer because a few abuse it?

Stop worrying about what car someone else drives or whether or not someone is getting something you think they don't deserve, who are you to judge? Take the time you spend worrying about what other people are doing and spend it paying more attention to what is important in your live.

Last edited:
The way I figure it, people shouldn't be allowed to cast votes which determine the fate of OTHER people's hard-earned property.

--Wag--

I'm glad you are not in charge since none of my children (Coast Guard Petty Officer and two college students) would get to vote:poke:

Well you do have a choice NOT to give them money. Me I suspect some of them are angels testing my compassion. I would rather give out a couple extra dollars than try to explain to St. Peter why I drove by in my car and rolled the windows up and could not spare some change for someone.

But seriously such a small portion of your tax dollars go to helping the poor. Yes some will abuse it but many need it very badly. Should those that need it suffer because a few abuse it?

Stop worrying about what car someone else drives or whether or not someone is getting something you think they don't deserve, who are you to judge? Take the time you spend worrying about what other people are doing and spend it paying more attention to what is important in your live.

NOW this has to be ONE OF THE MOST LIBERAL STATEMENTS I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME! You should have been on obams payroll, but not to worrie now. YOUR new president WILL BE taking ALOT MORE OF YOUR HARD EARNED money and sending it to these LAZY:moon: SCUMBAGS THAT ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FREE GOV CHECK! So i guess all dreams will come true......just think, you might be one of the one's on that corner ounce you "HAVE" to give all your money away. :beerchug:

Last edited:
NOW this has to be ONE OF THE MOST LIBERAL STATEMENTS I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME! You should have been on obams payroll, but not to worrie now. YOUR new president WILL BE taking ALOT MORE OF YOUR HARD EARNED money and sending it to these LAZY:moon: SCUMBAGS THAT ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FREE GOV CHECK! So i guess all dreams will come true......just think, you might be one of the one's on that corner ounce you "HAVE" to give all your money away. :beerchug:

Wow! Nothing like a well thought out reply.

Wow! Nothing like a well thought out reply.

Spin it and play it off anyway you want, we'll see how far "THE BLEEDING HEART" way goes!
BTW, maybe one of those "POOR GUYS" that needs things so baddly, really needs a hayabusa.......maybe you could give them yours?

Last edited:
Spin it and play it off anyway you want, we'll see how far "THE BLEEDING HEART" way goes!

You better hurry, the short bus is waiting and you :drooling3: don't want to miss it.

Last edited:
If 20% of voters were black and 96% of them were voting for Obama, that means less than 10% of votes for Obama came from blacks. In other words, blacks did not elect Obama. Whites did.

--Wag--

Huh? ???

Of the 120,000,000 votes if 20% or 24,000,000 were black voters and 96% voted for Obama that is 23,040,000 votes or 19.2%, not the less than 10% of the total vote you stated.

We know Obama received approximately 52% of the vote. Sticking with our 120,000,000 voting total that would mean 62,400,000 Obama votes and of those 62,400,000 votes 23,040,000 were black voters making up 37% of his total votes.

And this is before you get into the hispanic numbers. So please don't try and tell me the black voter turnout did not make the difference in his being elected.

Also, there was a massive increase in the "total" number of black and hispanic voters from 2004 which will only supports my point further.

I'm just blowin' out numbers I read the other day. If they're wrong, talk to CNN.

As for voting being limited to payers of property taxes, it's to prevent people from voting themselves perks from the public coffers to which they have not contributed. Look at all the bond issues that pass every dang time. I haven't done any research but I'm wondering if the percentages against are property owners and the percentages for are the non-property owners. I'll have to see if the information is available out there.

--Wag--

I can't wait until he runs for a second term. Some peoples heads will be exploding, just like the skit on the Dave Chappelle show. White power.:rofl:

Back