black beauty busa

Wow very beautiful indeed.AWESOME IS THE WORD.Here's mine to share

th_DSCN0099-1-1[1].jpg

what do you meen lowering tree?

a hole set up? upper and lower tripple trees or just a bar clamp ?

i had a bar clamp on mine and i let it down about 1.25 " but the lower tripple was to low the bottom of the lower tripple had clr between the fork tube and the tree it self!

i didnt want to ride with it like that so i put it back to factory !

from what i can tell you can only go about 3/4 " befor the clamp starts to loose contact on bottom!

I dunno what to tell ya but I can still go couple more inches lower

Wow very beautiful indeed.AWESOME IS THE WORD.Here's mine to share

that's looks very nice.. Thanxs for sharing:thumbsup:

Very very nice bike. My compliments.

I have only one question. When I look at your bike I see that the bulb (over the backrider seat) does not walk in line with the backside. The picture with the other bike you see what I mean. How is that possible? Did you use a different type of bulb?

see the pic.

verkleind.jpg

verkleind2.jpg

Don't get me wrong. My bike would never be as nice as yours :bowdown: but I don't know how you did that. Are there different type of bulbs from that type or is it bouhgt aftermartket (OEM)??

Last edited:
Very very nice bike. My compliments.

I have only one question. When I look at your bike I see that the bulb (over the backrider seat) does not walk in line with the backside. The picture with the other bike you see what I mean. How is that possible? Did you use a different type of bulb?

see the pic.

verkleind.jpg

verkleind2.jpg

Don't get me wrong. My bike would never be as nice as yours :bowdown: but I don't know how you did that. Are there different type of bulbs from that type or is it bouhgt aftermartket (OEM)??

Thanxs but btw the tail section is a aftermarket extended tail but have not notice it until you pointed it out.. I guess it never seem to bother me

I dunno what to tell ya but I can still go couple more inches lower

that's looks very nice.. Thanxs for sharing:thumbsup:

what he is talking about is
if you look at the bottom triple clamp if you lower more than 3/4 of an inch its really not clamping much on the lower fork because it tapers down

it looks awesome slammed tho!!

what he is talking about is
if you look at the bottom triple clamp if you lower more than 3/4 of an inch its really not clamping much on the lower fork because it tapers down

it looks awesome slammed tho!!

yes that is ex what i am talking about!

unless he has a diff triple set up or diff forks , as low as he is sitting now he is only running on one pinch bolt on bottom!

this is why i lifted mine back up did not trust running on one pinch bolt, ther are two for a reason !

but i do agree they look very nice slammed!

You should not be allowed to post pic's of your bike's anymore on here.

Now I wan't to paint mine black!!! Very nice busa's.:thumbsup:

Back