Biketoberfest Busa meeting in Daytona

G

rotts4u great idea is there a secured area for bikes by any chance. i have enclosed trailer, btw i'm sending your shirt today

I know it is a long time until Biketoberfest but if we start planning now perhaps we can have the biggest Busa gathering ever in Daytona Beach Florida. In case you want to make plans now Biktoberfest is October 19-23. Here is a link for you too.
http://www.daytonabeach.com/daytona/dynaindex.html?DID=449

For those of you that have not been there before it is a BLAST. Starting last year we have had a group meet at Bike week in March and last October as well.We had a lot of fun riding around with 10-15 other busas.You could see the crowd get nervous when we all pulled in at the Wendys on A1A.

Octoberfest is a good time in Daytona if you want to avoid the crowds. There is only 60-70,000 people then as opposed to the 600,000 in March for Bike week. Maybe we can get some Busa personality to show up too. Like Rad Greaves from Team Yoshi/busa. I will even donate a plane ticket to him if anyone knows how to contact him.

So how about it guys? Lets get a plan togehter. I am already booked at the Plaza Resort and Spa Hotel at 600 N Atlantic.
Phone 904-255-4471. I have not stayed there but it is currently just finishing a full remodel so maybe it will be nice.

See you in Daytona

don
roaddog

I can get this message to Rad at the next AMA race I attend (Mid Ohio). I should be at Laguna this week with Shane, but work just got in the way.

Back