Sport Biketoberfest Party in Daytona

Time: October 17, 2009 at 5pm to October 18, 2009 at 2am
Street: 176 N Beach Street
City/Town: Daytona, FL
Phone: 407.949.2703
Event Type: bike, event, biketoberfest, party, sexy, girls, models, maravilla
Organized By: La Maravilla

Link: Sign In to La Maravilla Productions - La Maravilla Productions

Any questions feel free to PM me as its my friend promoting this event!!

Yea I was there for Bike week this year WOW it was off the chain...lol I was at a birthday party today with Maravilla and her husband...small world :beerchug:

Yea I was there for Bike week this year WOW it was off the chain...lol I was at a birthday party today with Maravilla and her husband...small world :beerchug:

Maravilla isnt married. Nor was it her bday? She was with us at the ride to Cocoa babe. Maybe you know another Maravilla but its not the one that sponsers the sport bike parties.

Here is the flyer.

biketober_back.jpg

Is it just that Saturday or is there anything going on Friday? Never heard of "biketoberfest", sounds fun!

Party is Saturday but biketober fest is the entire weekend. I will be out there Friday too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maravilla isnt married. Nor was it her bday? She was with us at the ride to Cocoa babe. Maybe you know another Maravilla but its not the one that sponsers the sport bike parties.

you My friend are 100% correct I got her mixed up with another girl at the party ...I talked to Carms and she didn't make it to the party.

Host Hotel is LaPlaya Resort and Suites $119/ Overflow Bermuda House $89- Reservations 800-584-3017/ Use MaraVilla Sportbiketober Fest Group Rate .

Most hotels in the area will have security in the pkg lots over the entire weekend.

I haven't been to biketoberfest for a few years but bike manufactures use to bring different bikes and let you test drive them on a closed course. That was always my favorite part. :thumbsup:

Have fun everyone. :beerchug:

Back