Bike Week Offical Ride  !!!!!

Where is that Winghouse?

Sorry for my ignorance...
sad.gif

I'm planning on leaving early on the 12th with Tspool and Gjoker then meeting Kevin and whoever else at 50+33 in groveland. Then 19 north to 42 east into Deland. Maybe some guys from over there will meet up in deland then ride into daytona on 92. Winghouse sounds good wherever it is? I'm definately going to the race at 2:00.

Diesel...I believe I'll be meeting up with you guys in the Kissimmee/Orlando area and following up to Winghouse to then go to the races.
wink.gif

The Winghouse is 50 yards past the I-95 overpass as you come in on US-92 to Daytona. Oh...it's on the right side of the road.

I think the route we're taking is taking us way around Orlando. I think if you wanted to meet us in Deland that might be your best bet. I think Kevin mentioned some other people from that area might meet there, too. Flyin'J, where the hell is the winghouse?
rock.gif

I think the route we're taking is taking us way around Orlando. I think if you wanted to meet us in Deland that might be your best bet. I think Kevin mentioned some other people from that area might meet there, too.  Flyin'J, where the hell is the winghouse?
rock.gif
The other two busas are staying in Kissimmee, They should be able to meet us in Groveland also, I think it is even a shorter ride for them than it is for you Diesel. Smiley can join us there if she wants, or join the cage ride up I-4.

Kevin

Sorry guy's we usually don't post the route ( fear of the man ).Just trust me nobody will get lost or left behind. We always stop at every direction change and do a head count.
We meet at Bob Evans restaurant right across from the speedway on March 13 at 9:00 a.m. Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Sorry guy's we usually don't post the route ( fear of the man ).Just trust me nobody will get lost or left behind. We always stop at every direction change and do a head count.
We meet at Bob Evans restaurant right across from the speedway on March 13 at 9:00 a.m. Looking forward to seeing everyone there
For some reason I can't view the route Diesel posted. If it's the one we talked about on the phone the other day, popo need not bother, I'm not familiar enough with 42 to be flying around blind curves and coming up on hidden driveways. I did drive it the other day and it looked interesting, although it wasn't much fun in the big kite-of-a-cage I was driving on one of the more windy days we've had recently.

Kev

Here is my crude version, actually it looks like out meeting place is closer to Spicy and Drew (coming from Mo) than it is to the rest of us.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109976765 -->

groveland_big.gif

No, we totally ride a different route. Not very many blind curves, or driveways. It's should be alot of fun though:;):

Hey badaz,

I think the two threads hav gotten crossed/blended. I'm pretty sure Kevin and Diesel are talking about the route they are using to come to Daytona from the west side of the state.

Okay...I definately need to get in touch with someone and set some timing and place to meet. Drew wrote to me and said he was meeting with you Kevin in Kissimmee at KOA...is that still going? If not then I think my best bet is to meet up with him and ride up to meet the rest. I don't want to get lost!
sad.gif

badaz - hmm, once up there since it's mostly just cruising around I guess I could do it for a bit and also take pictures if there's an extra helmet I can use (S, maybe M)...gotta see you guys riding and feel comfortable before hoping on, especially after my accident last year.
sad.gif

sad.gif

Okay...I definately need to get in touch with someone and set some timing and place to meet.  Drew wrote to me and said he was meeting with you Kevin in Kissimmee at KOA...is that still going?  If not then I think my best bet is to meet up with him and ride up to meet the rest.  I don't want to get lost!  
sad.gif

badaz - hmm, once up there since it's mostly just cruising around I guess I could do it for a bit and also take pictures if there's an extra helmet I can use (S, maybe M)...gotta see you guys riding and feel comfortable before hoping on, especially after my accident last year.  
sad.gif
Smiley and Drew.

The rest of us are meeting at Martin's truck stop in Groveland at 7:30 am.

The directions are:

from Kissimmee, take 192 west past I-4 and Disney until it ends at US 27. Go north on 27 fifteen miles to State Road 50, take that west 6.5 miles to Martin's, it is a citgo station on the right side of the road at the intersection of SR 50 and SR33.  
We have a nice ride planned out and it should be fun with very little traffic.

I estimate travel time from I-4 to Groveland  be 30 to 45 minutes.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109976583 -->

sad.gif

Flynjay and Ridercoach. I was in Daytona today and rode the route back that we plan on taking. If you guys would like to meet up with us before going to Daytona, I think a good meeting place would be the Citgo station at 15A and US 92 in Deland. It is on the SE corner and is a big station. It's only about a 20 minute ride to the Wing House from there.

Kevin

Back