Bike WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!&

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Alright you all, Bike week is around the corner. Go ahead and sound off if your going. I would love to set something up for the last weekend of bike week. Starting on Thurday and ending on Sunday. Thats what we call a bike week weekend. If anybody has any ideas for a get together and a ride let me know. We always have the loop to ride and all the events going on in Daytona all the way to Orlando. Lets get the ideas out there...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dave (Coach)

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

That would be a good piece of information to have...
biggrin.gif

Bike week starts on March 4th which is a Friday and ends on March 13th which is Sunday.

If you have never been to bike week in Daytona you are missing out on one heck of a motocycling tradition. Granted they have tightened up the laws when it comes to skin and loud pipes, but none the less, it is still a blast. The bike events are not limited to Daytona only, there are things going on in Sanford, DeLand, New Symrna, Ormond Beach....and the list goes on...

I'll be there all week. I think riding the loop would be fun, and I'd love to hook up and meet some of you all.

I'm just gonna ride up for the weekend, hope I can hook up with some of you.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107349663 -->

Lets see how many people we can get and then set up the meet....:D

The guys from sh.org normally get in a group ride atleast one day that week. Maybe we can coordinate with them also. I post over there on occasion, so I'll keep an eye open.

The guys from sh.org normally get in a group ride atleast one day that week.  Maybe we can coordinate with them also.  I post over there on occasion, so I'll keep an eye open.
Appreicate it bro. Would love to meet up with a lot of busa lovers out there...

I guess it depends on what day everyone wants to meet up. I belive a safe day is going to be Saturday the 12th of March. Im thinking if everyone is heading straight for Daytona how about we meet for Breakfast/Lunch at Steak and Shake on 17/92 aka International Speedway just west Daytona Community College. Let me know if this is doable..

Depends on how many people I have staying with me during bike week (looks like a lot) I may have open space at my house if anyone needs to crash..

I would love to make it up there for bike week, never been there. Just don't think I'll be able to get that time off of work.

Hope FL riders get together again as in Octoberfest...I promise I won't fail this time and will meet you guys on my cage. Just keep me posted, I'm all for it...wanna go see the races again!
wink.gif

I'm sorry...I know I've been lost on/off; the only internet connection I have is at work since my pc at home died, and since we started a new project at work I've been very busy...add school to that, family and now a bf...not an easy task!
biggrin.gif

You guys can contact me through e-mails though, I check those constantly throughout the day and can even check them on the cellie!

smilypr4u@aol.com
smily7561@yahoo.com

I'll be there 2-6 for the CCS Races~ More then likely I'll just drive/ride the 3 hour trip from home every day... or set up at the camp grounds~
cool.gif

Back