Bike Tuned at HPC in MD

Bro , I had the same problem with my 07. Try to get some 2 sided tape and put on the bottom of the "Hayabusa " pad and it will take care of that. Or just paint the plastic one's and put them back on! :whistle:
Greg , Great job once again Sir!!!!!

The metal engraved ones were on the bike when I got it. I dont have the stock ones. :(

I told you guys, this Greg guy is awesome, from the smallest little think up to the major motor builds. This guy is the best that I have come by at what he does. Two thumbs up!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Little bit about my experience at HPC this week.

Took my 06 Busa to HPC in Frederick on Thursday. Greg came out and fired it up in the parking lot and immediately honed in on a noise that didnt sound right. He initially thought it was a valve tap or something upper engine related, but upon listening a little more, narrowed it down to a loose cam chain. He suggested not to dyno it at that time and would investigate the noise. I agreed.

About an hour later I he called back, wasnt anything motor related, it was that little metal "Hayabusa" pad on the side of the tank vibrating against the frame. (think I need the stock plastic ones...). So instead of throwing it on the dyno and doing a quick tune, he suggested to keep it till friday so he could have time to do it properly. (Are you seeing the great customer service yet?) Of course, I agreed.

Picked it up friday. Greg said it ran smooth and all was well with the dyno runs. Dyno sheet shows smooth HP/TQ curves, 158hp/94tq max. I had a chance to get out on it yesterday, seems to pull a bit harder and accelerate smoother (could just be me, regardless, I like it!!). I'm very happy with the tune and customer service I received from Greg and would definetly recommend him to anyone in Maryland (I drove 40+ miles each way).

Mods are - PC3, TI Force 4-1 exhaust, marble mod, small air box mod, 16 tooth front sprocket/stock size rear, BMC street filter.

:thumbsup:

Not only does he hook your bike up, but then he spends 20 minutes cleaning it before he lets you take it.

GREAT PLACE !!

Back