Bike pretty sorted now

hi there has been a few since last trackday made a aluminium subframe saving just under 3 kg , also made a exhaust bracket saving 0.45 kg , ohlins forks 0.5kg lighter, then the dymag wheels was around 4 kg lighter plus lighter disc , aluminium side stand and made a few little spacers out of aluminium and all bolts change to titanium or aluminium , remove rear brake reservoir.
Suzuki definitely wasn't worried about weight when making the hayabusa, which is good as everything you change you get good rewards, been good fun and hopefully all these bits will improve the bike on track, still quite a few more thinks really want to do to the bike to get it how I want it but happy with it for nowView attachment 1620761

View attachment 1620762

View attachment 1620763

View attachment 1620764
What exhaust bracket is that?

It'd sure be nice to see what that bike weighs now...

Must feel really light.

What exhaust bracket is that?

It'd sure be nice to see what that bike weighs now...

Must feel really light.
I made the exhaust bracket myself took a couple of attempts to get it just right but happy enough with it now.
I have a mate that has just got a set of scales that weigh up to 300kg so gonna see if I can borrow them soon. Really want to get the titanium brocks ct single exhaust and knock a few more kilos off, the yoshimura system is quite heavy , and a underslung rear caliper setup with light caliper, and then the bike will be pretty sorted , then onto the engine hopefully

I made the exhaust bracket myself took a couple of attempts to get it just right but happy enough with it now.
I have a mate that has just got a set of scales that weigh up to 300kg so gonna see if I can borrow them soon. Really want to get the titanium brocks ct single exhaust and knock a few more kilos off, the yoshimura system is quite heavy , and a underslung rear caliper setup with light caliper, and then the bike will be pretty sorted , then onto the engine hopefully
Cool, I know a few people who'd like a bracket like that....

We will be patient for a weigh in, it should have a big drop from stock.

Back