A lap around The Isle of Man

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
I've seen quite a few of these ILOM videos . Most were edited and had tunes of some sort drowning out the real music of the bike engine . This is a complete , near 20 minute lap .

If 'won' the choice of any place in the world to take my Wife for a really hot lap  , the legendary Isle of Man would be my choice for sure .

Last edited by a moderator:
dude! He was rollllllll'n
I need a cup of coffee now
laugh.gif

I play the video game... I'd be DEAD if I went out there to ride. Dead. Awesome to watch though

After hearing the extreme high engine idle along with  the engine rpm bump in 6th gear as the rear wheel spun when getting on top the white painted lines , the engine probably had some HRC parts in it or maybe it could have even been a Ten Kate prepped engine .

If any of the above , it could have been making up to around 214hp to the wheel .

Ten Kate builds some potent Honda's thats for sure even if that was not one of his bikes . My chance to plug Chris Vermeulen , wishing he could have had chance to go against Matt Maladin . Any thoughts to what the outcome would have been ? My minds already made up  
biggrin.gif

med_1125928789_109_P09_Vermeulen_action.jpg

Yea thanks for the linky-- I have alway's wanted to ride there---- Watching this vid tells me you have to be pretty nut's-- GAWD..........Now 55 and changed my mind.
Huge Kudos to those who race there on there own free will----------
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Remember David Jeffries--and Joey Dunlop -- Ti -B___S.
It really is a mindblower just to see the vid..... Thanks

bowdown.gif

Back