Bike pics and Heli bar review

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Just a couple of bike pics from todays ride.

Been riding a lot of 2 up on the Busa lately (new hot girlfriend
super.gif
) So I got some Heli's from pipefighter, (turned out great buddy
beerchug.gif
). Much more comfy, especially for 2 up riding. Anyone even thinking about getting Heli bars, just do it.

Also added some new grips from HPC. Was going for maybe the spider or pro grip gels and he told me these were awesome grips and to trust him. So I did...the grips take a little getting used to, but so far I like 'em.

Always thinking towards a 2nd bike and as riding 2 up is becomming frequent and wanting to do some doing some real REAL traveling, we checked out a Goldwing at the leesburg shop and took a demo ride.

Something about the big winger just says "take me to the interstate and ride me to Alaska". The bike doesn't care if you have a passenger or not, handles 2 up effortlessly, or at least the same as it does with just a driver
tounge.gif
. Not the power of the Busa (obvioulsy) and runs our of rpm fairly quickly, but then again...we ride busa's and quite spoiled.

The seats on the wing are just freakin' sick, especially the passenger seat...(with the armrest and cup holder).

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my heli bars. But like u, I want something to ride comfortable on long trips for 2 of us. So last wednesday I bought a new 08 Goldwing. I still kept my Chopper and Busa.

Ron_on_Goldwing.jpg

Really like the Busa, no need for a cruiser cuz my wife wants
no part of the back of a motercycle. Sure you will enjoy
the Goldwing just don't use the fax machine to much
tounge.gif

Good lookin busa
beerchug.gif

If ya can swing the $$$$ get the Wing.You won't regret it.There is no other cruiser or touring bike that is in it's class.Keep the busa of course.

Nice limited...I see we think alike
wow.gif

I can see adding at least 3 more bikes to the stable in the next few years.

I want a cruiser, probably the C109R...

a Looong distance tourer, may make the C109R do double duty, or get the wing...

and another sport bike, kinda partial to the R1...another Busa maybe...'08ish or the LE '03...or maybe a DUC (this will be the last one added so it's quite a long while away.

Did ya get the air bag and the talking
argue.gif
to you computer
rock.gif
?

When I heard the bike talk to a friend of mine (GOOD MORNING STONEY  
wow.gif
) , I knew it was a little over my head kinda Bike
laugh.gif

Back