Bike Night Ft. Myers, Fl

Joker

Registered
I heard on the radio that they are having a bike night at SunSports Motorcycle Dealership on Saturday night. Just wondering if anyone from here who lives in the area is going.

Bro,I wish I could be there,I love it down in Naples,I got married on the beach down there 3yrs ago (Vanderbuilt beach)..usually get down there once a yr,trip to naples to relax and a trip to SoBe to party!!! have fun!!

Hey Fate!!  Dan 1995 and my self will leave here around 5pm. We should be there around 6pm when it starts. I am easy to spot, I have the fastest color.
laugh.gif
  orange/blk
cool.gif

Hey Fate!!  Dan 1995 and my self will leave here around 5pm. We should be there around 6pm when it starts. I am easy to spot, I have the fastest color.  
laugh.gif
  orange/blk  
cool.gif
I am not sure what time I will be there. Going to try to be there around 6pm. I have to finish some work before I can leave. I will be on my blk and silver 06 w/ Missouri plate.

Bro,I wish I could be there,I love it down in Naples,I got married on the beach down there 3yrs ago (Vanderbuilt beach)..usually get down there once a yr,trip to naples to relax and a trip to SoBe to party!!! have fun!!
Small world, got married on the beach at Wiggins Pass.

IF your looking to relocate to Naples I have a home for sale there 1/2 mile north of Vanderbuilt Beach Road off Oakes. 3x2. 3 acres, pool, 1800 sq ft custom built shop building that is insulated, drywalled, central heat & air, 200 amp power. If interested shoot me a PM & I'll send the link to the realestate listing.

Back