Met an old member Here last night

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Went out to Fort Myers beach last night and saw a Busa at the Lani Kai. Talked to the owner and he is a member here. Has not logged in for a while Evilpixel. Told him a little about what has been going on here lately and he plans to start loggin in again. So if you see this Evilpixel, was nice talking to you and hope to go riding sometime soon. I was highly intoxicated last night, so did not have bike out.

"I was highly intoxicated last night, so did not have bike out."

Good thinking bro! I hate when I see people out on bikes drinking...Not smart at all...If I think I might have even one drink, my busa key stays at the house...

Back to the topic, it's always cool to run into members from the org....I've rode with Ninja Eater a few times when he visited South Florida...It can be a small word at times...

Nope, never have and never will ride when I drink. Most I ever have done is move the bike, at last years Bash, from one location about 100 feet to another and only had a couple beers. I figured I beter add that before I would get flamed. I did not drive any type of vehicle last night. I rarely drink anymore. I got really sick the last few times i drank and swore it off. Last night was the first since around Christmas.

Back