Bike covers

retail at 120$. I think I got mine for 99 shipped. bought it last year on ebay. Worth ever penny!

Thanks bro. Yeah, I like that its full and all the way to the ground and that it has the heat shields so you can put it on right after riding. Gonna gets-me-one !

`I only cover my bike in the garage, and never leave it anywhere unattended, so I bought a cheap cover on ebay from china for 17 bucks, with a nice red strip underneath, ;matches the bike and keeps the dust off. with my last Busa I bought one of the Geza covers, stretch things, real nice, but I thought to expensive, but if your trailering, there the way to go

I couldnt go for any cheapo one as i park my bike under a roof but not indoors. And even with that full cover dust and sand still find their way in, not sure how. But I believe its the best out there for fit and quality for heavy duty use. But as BillD said, for trailering Geza's the way to go. THough this cover also has a strap which wraps around the busa's belly so it will still hold in place well on a trailer i would guess. never tried.

Trailering a bike with a cove will beat the crap out of your paint. Short low speed hauls maybe, but long interstate drives, I wouldn't do it.

Back