R1 wheels on ur busa??

Scooby315

Registered
Anyone on here running R1 wheels on their Busa? I've searched the thread but didn't see anything. Don't beat me up if this has already been covered here on this site. Ive seen it done by pics, curious what type of difference it made. Im thinking of getting rid of my stock chrome rims to throw a set of all white R1s on mine. Oh yeah if you have em on yours…post some pics.

Google R1 rims on a busa..... that's what I did and it directed me to the links on the forums which had all the information I needed 2 do the mod.

The search engine sucks on this forum :banghead:

:google:

I just picked up a set locally for $200. I'm pretty excited about it. Will be sending them off to powder coat in a week or so.

Google R1 rims on a busa..... that's what I did and it directed me to the links on the forums which had all the information I needed 2 do the mod.

The search engine sucks on this forum :banghead:

:google:

Agreed the search engine isn't the greatest. About the how to on the mod. I already know how to do it. Just was seeing if any one on this forum has done it and how they like it, maybe a pic or two. Ive seen a few guys do it on another forum with how to write ups but nothing detailing about pros and cons. Thanks for the info tho, U could of easily looked at thread and stayed silent. Kind of quiet in here sometimes…:sleeping:

Back