Chrome Frame Covers

Not chrome but black on mine and love them, they look great to me.

168315d1260209786-first-bike-favorite-bike-whos-got-stones-show-em-busa-black.jpg

I've had a couple bikes with them on it, actually not bad at all considering what they are. I mean there just plastic covers, but unless you are really looking at them close it is hard to tell that it isn't really a chromed frame unless you look at the neck. I would bet 9/10 people never know the difference and think it is a chromed frame. Black ones are also very slick, you get that high gloss totally smooth look. And they just snap in and fit under different pieces/ spots to hold them in place pretty good. :thumbsup:

Not chrome but black on mine and love them, they look great to me.

168315d1260209786-first-bike-favorite-bike-whos-got-stones-show-em-busa-black.jpg

Anyway you can show a couple of up close and distance pics? I hate my silver grainy frame, wouldn't mind it to be black but tearing Cinnamon down to do that is beyond my motorcycle prowess I think. :beerchug:

Nate, we carry them.

Need a July 4th Pashnit Sale price?

Last edited:
I have them and they look good enough. I have had them about 2 years and they still look like they did when I first put them on. I just wipe them down when I clean the rest of the bike.

Back