Chrome frame covers

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Ive looked through our sponsors and I cant seem to find any Chrome Frame Covers, although using them seems like cheating I cant see myself tearing down my girl and having the frame chromed, and as for polishing I could probably do it but the up keep would be my down fall, Does anyone know of a sponsor that sells these or anywhere else. I can get them from the place I get all my other parts from for $349.00 but Im always looking for a better deal.

Yep Thats where I met the guy I get other parts from, But he cant do any better than 349.00 seems to be the going rate.

Thanks

That seems to be the going rate. I am about to pull the trigger on them too but didn't know of anyone reputable. If you like your guy, pm me. Maybe if we both buy them at the same time he will give us free shipping or something.

Josh is a great guy to deal with,he's just an hour from me. Spring of '07 he sold me a complete 0 mile set of body work for a '06 LE I was rebuilding at that time, he'll work with ya on shipping :beerchug:

06LE#2.jpg

06le.jpg

Ive looked through our sponsors and I cant seem to find any Chrome Frame Covers, although using them seems like cheating I cant see myself tearing down my girl and having the frame chromed, and as for polishing I could probably do it but the up keep would be my down fall, Does anyone know of a sponsor that sells these or anywhere else. I can get them from the place I get all my other parts from for $349.00 but Im always looking for a better deal.

is that your bike in the avatar?

you have a black swingarm,are you replacing with a chrome one?? think it may look kinda ...ummm..fugly with chrome frame and black swingarm....dont yu think?

Thanks for the link, Those are much cheaper, Might have to look into this, On the flip side, So there gonna fly off at what speed :laugh:

Designed to produce a custom look for your 2008 Hayabusa. Factory developed and road tested for top speeds within the legal limit. Molded from ABS plastic and coated with real chrome or carbon effect finish. **Photo shows Chrome, Carbon Fiber picture is not available

Back