BIKE AUDIO

I've thought about it. Seen it on a busa in person and decided no. If I was to add speakers I would opt for a stealthier approach but speakers would be small. I use my bt headset or ear buds.

Hahahahaha , are you actually even riding that bike , to want music as well !!
Listen carefully... I had HUNDREDS of hours of FORCED OVERTIME this past summer.... it was pure hell... the bloods and trinitarios were AT WAR inside all NY prisons.... slicings and stabbings daily.... and I got stuck (forced overtime) every day.... or every other day.... I never called in sick/ faked like I was hurt/never went out on workmans comp... never went out on a mental... I went to work EVERY DAY..... even when they put HITS on officers.... I went to work every day...… and im particularly proud of that... it might not seem like much to you... but its all I got right now... I survived... many many many quit the job.... or got fired... the post about bike audio was an attemot to get the owner of the company to come back to the org. NOW.. look at this... CardiB took to social media to accuse COs of KILLKING an inmate.Cardi B calls out Upstate NY prison for inmate’s death: ‘You not f---ing getting away with this one!' jesus………… here we go.

Last edited:
Listen carefully... I had HUNDREDS of hours of FORCED OVERTIME this past summer.... it was pure hell... the bloods and trinitarios were AT WAR inside all NY prisons.... slicings and stabbings daily.... and I got stuck (forced overtime) every day.... or every other day.... I never called in sick/ faked like I was hurt/never went out on workmans comp... never went out on a mental... I went to work EVERY DAY..... even when they put HITS on officers.... I went to work every day...… and im particularly proud of that... it might not seem like much to you... but its all I got right now... I survived... many many many quit the job.... or got fired... the post about bike audio was an attemot to get the owner of the company to come back to the org. NOW.. look at this... CardiB took to social media to accuse COs of KILLKING an inmate.Cardi B calls out Upstate NY prison for inmate’s death: ‘You not f---ing getting away with this one!' jesus………… here we go.
Sounds like you need another holiday at least , or a new line of work mate . You post stuff like , 'speakers on your bike' , and I think that is very funny .... you need to ride your bike , how you get too is up to you , good luck !! :):thumbsup:

Sounds like you need another holiday at least , or a new line of work mate . You post stuff like , 'speakers on your bike' , and I think that is very funny .... you need to ride your bike , how you get too is up to you , good luck !! :):thumbsup:
i just got this sent to me....
1552171675818.png

In all honesty..... I trained quite a few new officers this summer.... one college grad included.... they listened for the most part.... im off tonight, but im wondering if those newbies are at work right now, or if they called in sick..... I lectured them on this stuff... technical procedure versus what actually works..... how to manipulate people/ when to take a step back and let problems resolve themselves/ defensive tactics......… etc.... BUT I cannot teach someone how to steel themselves for the fight.... I told them ITS NOT a question of IF ITS gonna happen/ but rather WHEN... its gonna happen... u have to make peace with that fact... boxing teaches you how to throw ure hands and really allow you to deal with big boys.... great art.... However... one officer DID freeze up during a red dot(assault on officer)…. I could just tell he was in SHOCK that it actually happened.... I covered for him and did the paperwork.... told him IT CANNOT happen again... just because IF I START TO LOSE the fight.... there is no guarantee the inmate is gonna let me live... because this is not a bar fight..... EVERY SECOND counts... u have to PULL ure pin and HELP ME..... use anything u got......fists/body holds/broomstick... whatever.... we protect one another... at ANY COST... we are family and I would die for my family.... and vice-versa.... we don't really talk about this stuff amongst each other... and sometimes it feels good to type this stuff out and thats why I do it... get it off my chest so to say, my girl gets tooo nervous so I cant really share it with her or any of the crazy stuff that has happened.... so in the end im completely alone with it with the exception of the other COs that were involved with these incidents.... but we(officers) really don't talk about it..... until its tooo late, and the stress has completely ruined them....On a positive note.....almost 13 years completed now.... imagine the stories I could tell? Im discouraged from publicly talking about any of this stuff though...…… but I do what I want to do.

Last edited:
Back