These scooters are SICK

whaa??

the green one actually has a hayabusa kanji on the drive belt case...

whaa??:puke:

Scooter and sick don't belong in the same sentence.

Couldnt agree more! :rofl: sadest thing i have ever seen for what that probably cost they could have bought a real bike! Even a 250 would be better then that thing looks like a banana with wheels

Those are pretty nice. I would ride it. I saw a custom scooter here. I t was all chromed out and had Ape Hangers. Couldn't get the camera out fast enough.

Hey Guy,
Sad to admit I have owned one! all chromed out. With the price of gas which I still owned it. 100 miles to the gallon.

scooter 018.jpg

wtf!... i have big problems with scooter riders...

1) they dont hafta have a license
2) dont hafta get tags
3) dont pay taxes to use road (come from registration fees)
4) are always in the middle of the lane and goin slower than everyone else= dangerous
5) think that they are exempt from traffic laws

and those who put a hayabusa kanji on their scooter are insulting the fine breed of motorcycles that actually deserve that fine symbol...

k- i'm done now- 'nuff said.

oh yeah by the way... here is a really simple sentance that has 'sick' and 'scooter' in it: "scooters make me sick"

I would rent one for bike night as a joke, but that would be about all I would do with one. In fact, I have a scooter store down the street from me that rents them out. I'm going to check to see if they rent pimped out ones.

You guys are gonna sit there an tell me you wouldn't roll a custom Ruckus??

You're crazy! I'd roll the snot outta one!

jaime_hf3.jpg

3232008389-1.jpg

*facepalm*

the only people belonging on scooters are chicks and hippies.

and whats with the stretched and slammed scooters? And the pipes? ??? omfg...

What difference does it make to stretch and slam a scooter as opposed to a GSXR600 or even a 'Busa that never sees the track?
And chicks are only allowed to ride scooters?
Where's BOB when we need her?? :rofl:

I like them. It's different. I had an old Honda Spree at one time. I had it for one summer when I was 16 just to get me around the neighborhood. I had a car but the Spree got much better mpg. I remember I had to have it tag'ed and inspected. I was supposed to have the M endorsement but didn't at the time. I had to follow all the same rules and laws as a motorcycle; at least here in Texas.

wtf!... i have big problems with scooter riders...

1) they dont hafta have a license
2) dont hafta get tags
3) dont pay taxes to use road (come from registration fees)
4) are always in the middle of the lane and goin slower than everyone else= dangerous
5) think that they are exempt from traffic laws

and those who put a hayabusa kanji on their scooter are insulting the fine breed of motorcycles that actually deserve that fine symbol...

k- i'm done now- 'nuff said.

oh yeah by the way... here is a really simple sentance that has 'sick' and 'scooter' in it: "scooters make me sick"

Epic post of the day:thumbsup: :lol: i agree with all of it

Back