BigBS Made it Home

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Got home yesterday about 3:30. Unloaded everything, washed the bike, cooked dinner and got ready to for work. Totaled 1012 miles on the bike. My first time at the Bash and ridin' the Dragon and it was a blast! I have a new found respect for those that ride 2 up on the Dragon and don't think I would ever be comfortable doing that. Great meeting all those that I have never met before and seeing those I have. Reading about the Bash on the board is one thing, but being there is something completely different! If it's not on your Bucket List it should be. Lookin' forward to the next one already. Thanks for having me.

Good Meeting you to bro. We are looking forward to the next one.

Great finally having you there Ken!!! Hope it becomes a routine thing for you :thumbsup:

Ken it was fun supervising the lowering job with you!! Glad you made it home safe and hope to see you at the next bash!!

it was great to see you again bro...i'm glad you made it to the Bash, it is a great experience...hope to see you there again next year :beerchug:

glad to see you made it up and back safe. I think I saw you leave'n. I tried to give ya a wave in spring lake, but you were gone. Next start scheduling for the fall bash.

Back