Werdkat made it home...as did Sweet Tea Man

werdkat

Registered
Just letting everyone know all have arrived here on this end. This was a rather unusual bash for me, as my normal partner in crime was unable to attend. I did bring the little brother out and let him put on his big boy underoos for a while. :rofl: Okay Okay all kidding aside, I spent most of my riding time with him, trying to get him to venture out of his comfort zone and see some spectacular roads. So sorry for the anti-socialness, felt weird not being at the Phillips for the bash...this will be remedied as I am booking in the morning for September.

Sadly, that ended up being on the Cherohola, I should have saved it for last. SIGH. We got 2 passes in on the dragon early sat morning leo free. Then had some eggs with hot sauce mmmm. Hooked back up with the oRg when you guys came back down the mountain.

It was great being back with the oRg after both bashes last year. Missed friday nights fire due to passing out on the ENORMOUS TWIN BED @ Two Wheel Inn. It was an absolute pleasure meeting Kevin's brother and "them other harley riders" lol crowded around Busawhipped's lappytop 486. I did not get to do my annual night run of the dragon, all the noodles and poodles got my gut rolling. I snapped a few pics but sweet tea man already posted most of them.

I hope to see you all soon. I will be back up in 2 weeks for my annual BDAY run with the wifey and my son so if you are up in the area look for me.

Not sure if we met, but glad you had a good time. See you next time. Have a good b'day run too.

Back