gmmech07 home

Zoinks!

Registered
Made it home about 4, but just now got a chance to get on here. The bash was great (minus the rain). It was good seeing those of you that I'd met before and good meeting some new friends. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out for the spring bash in April.

Good riding with you. Now hit the books :laugh:

Yea, I'll worry about that tomorrow, hahaha. Don't have any tests till Tuesday. I'll just do some crammin tomorrow. I'm pretty dang tired right now, so even if I tried to study right now it wouldn't work out very well.

Glad that you were able to make the trip :beerchug: and that you made it home safely.

When we drag your arse to "Wheels" in the spring you won't complain right?

Great meeting you Kevin. You wouldn't have been so tired if you hadn't tried to keep up with GixerTP for the last man standing trophy! See ya in the spring!

Great meeting you Kevin, LOL we were missing a key at check out did you happen to return it ? See ya in the Spring..

When we drag your arse to "Wheels" in the spring you won't complain right?

No. Especially being as we never made it this time. Sounds like y'all had a great time. I hate that I missed it.

Great meeting you Kevin. You wouldn't have been so tired if you hadn't tried to keep up with GixerTP for the last man standing trophy! See ya in the spring!

What you talkin about "keep up" I won that title! GixerTP was already in his cottage when I walked in mine.:laugh:

Great meeting you Kevin, LOL we were missing a key at check out did you happen to return it ? See ya in the Spring..

Yea, I did. Well, Grumpy did. I gave it to him cause we were at the crot and he and Mrs. Grumpy were heading back but I wanted to make another dragon run before I left. So anyway, yes it got returned.

Thank you for the short version of grits, I remember something about cooking it on the surface of the sun blah blah blah... Guess I just gotta try the damn things... Seems to be the most forgotten thing at breakfast down there though, that and hey didn't the menu say 3 eggs???

Back