Big Thanks to Tiger Racing!

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
I recieved my free Christmas gifts from Tiger Racing yesterday and I just wanted to say THANKS!
bowdown.gif

Thanks to Tiger Racing and of course the ORG!!
clap.gif

I have been very busy the last few days with work and school so i will get pics soon. The weather has been dredfull as well... not condusive to modding the bike anyway. I recieved the "hump glovebox" and quick release seat pins... all free!!!
thumb_up.gif
Very cool and I'm still a bit taken back from the gester of being picked for this! Thanks again Adam for the nomination and the board and Tiger Racing putting it all together! Merry Chirstmas to all and I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday!
woot.gif

I also recieved my gifts from TIGER RACING, Thank You and hope everyone has a MERRY XMAS!!!!
beerchug.gif

Heres the pic! Nothing installed yet... i might get to it this weekend though!

IMG_1010.jpg

I installed my stuff this last Sunday. The glove box and seat pins were done in literally about 10 mins time. Very easy install, especially when the seat pins come with the drill bit!! Thanks again Tiger Racing!!
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Merry Christmas to all, and the postman is still delivering I see.  Everyone should have everything by Friday this week.

Santa Tiger

tigerracingxmas.jpg

Back