Big Thanks and a Hat Tip To...

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
I want to thank Pipefighter248 for the use of his throttle body sync tool. (i have no idea what it's really called):poke:
I met Nathan at last years fall bash and we have PM'd a few times, but we hardly know each other. He gave me his number and i stopped by his house and picked them up. He didn't think twice about helping me out!
I just wanted y'all to know what a great guy he and everyone else on this website is.
Thank you again Pipe and everyone else that has made me feel welcome in the past year!:thumbsup:

You can make one for under 10 dollars. A yellow plastic yard stick, some clear tubing, some zip ties, and transmission fluid. I got my 02 1k setup pretty good with this method. I did have a set of mercury sticks until many X G/F's ago, ran them over after knocking them off the garage wall!

Done yet Ace? :rofl:

YES! I am done! Throttle body sync, oil change, rear brakes, marble mod, new plugs, K&N filter, cleaned and waxed chain, coolant top off and general all around check. Good to go!:thumbsup:

Thank you again Nathan and I'll get these gauges bak as soon as i can!:bowdown:

No hurry.
Glad you FINALLY got it done.

When you want to ride?

There is a poker run leaving out of Jackson tomorrow at noon. Our club is supporting another club. If you come i will ride the Busa! You still not sure if you are making it to the bash?

There is a poker run leaving out of Jackson tomorrow at noon. Our club is supporting another club. If you come i will ride the Busa! You still not sure if you are making it to the bash?

Nope, not making the bash this time around. Maybe the fall bash.

Back