Banned
July 24
NHRA Summit Series Racing
Big Buck Street Bike Shootout $500 to win

The guys that got the sponser trying get them go $1000
Also checking with least 1 local shop action cycle
see if could sponser.

plus payback on entry fee

only like $25 entry $15 1st round buybacks if needed.
Thats cheap man it cost $50 to test +tune @ some tracks.I have paid that to get 3 test runs@ indy

LAST SAT STREETBIKE CLASS WINNER?? THAT STOCK HARLEY IN DISTANCE IN PIC

Last edited:
Sorry race cancelled unless you run there program every week cant enter.

That is some serious bull**** right there...........:cussing:

So you are saying that if I only get to race once a month, and choose to burn my vacation days to come over there and run, that I am not welcome???

:disagree:

:I HOPE MORE THAN 12 BIKES SHOW UP.IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF WE HAD 20 OR MORE.COME ON OUT IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME .NO B.S. NO HATER JUST LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME:thumbsup:

Congrats on the win in streetbike last week Dean good job.:beerchug:
Did you get that part fixed the turbo spit on the track?

ANYBODY CAN ENTER PROBIKE+ BEAT ME IM EASY AS Lindsay Lohan AFTER A FEW DOZEN DRINKS.But nobody did last week:whistle: Was good night seeing Deans 08 busa getting winners circle pics+ my 06 in
1272678295696.jpg
probike.was hoping would come down 2 me +Tyrone in probike then we just split $$ but had race him in semi finals just caught better light.

IF somebody wants run me win lose first round eliminations bring little extra jingle things can be arranged.

My worse light last week of 7 passes was .040 .

2 bikes in winners circle both .0rg members +both busas!!!

Last edited:
Man banned 4 a week 4 calling a male member a flatbacker.
Why is that even bad you dont want curvature of spine.
Your back should prob b flat.:laugh:

Think im going race Tyrone heads up @ big $$ street bike any side bets? Rowdan jockey on my bike so the weight is closer.

You can run both classes Tyrone does dont be bashfull.

Last edited:
Im easy bait in bracket race.Crossover delay with adjustable rpm launch box in the hump.

1 Bad think IM PROB BREAKING IN NEW TIRE THAT NIGHT.I might better get a couple passes @ test+tune.

WERES ALL THE FAST BIKES BILLY?? JUST STOCKERS?
I BEAT THIS BIKE IN FINAL LAST WEEK hE DIALED A 4.90 WENT A 4.95 WITH A 1.13 SHORT TIME +140MPH ON THE 1/8TH MILE BIG END.Real frekin close he had .038 light I had a measly .040 I RAN 2 OFF GOT WIN LIGHT HE WAS ALL OVER ME @ LINE THOUGHT HE BAGGED ME.1260 MOTOR WITH A PAUL GAST CYLINDER HEAD+TRONS SPRAYING THE H-E -DOUBLE TOOTHPICS OUT OF IT!!! PROB PURGING 1/4 A BOTTLE B-4 RUN.HE RUNS PRO-ET 4.90 DIAL IN.He went a 4.90 previous lap with a mind boggling 1.12 short time.

jju2qp.jpg

This reguler in probike hes 1 in points im 2nd 20 behind him. 5.50 dialin crossover delay--sliderclutch or motor driven clutch whatever u want call it+mtc pistons+block +mtc clutch,electron carbs msd ignition.

This bike will be in pro-et 2. see those trons+star cycle bigblock?

e85ugo.jpg

Last edited:
Back