Chattanooga Tn Streetbike shootout!!!!

Brent Bird

Registered
We will have 4 streetbike shoot-out classses that are broke down this way.
750 cc and below
751cc-1100cc
1101 and above
Heavy Hitter's
The normal rules are still the same.
No wheelie bars
No extended swing arm.STOCK WHEELBASE!
DOT Street tire only
No power adder(such as Turbo's or nitrious)
No air shifters
No electronics
No slider clutches
You can use a drag strap,and they can be purchesed for around 20 bucks at your local motorcycle shop.
We will be having a bracket class that anything with 2 wheels and a motor can be in.The bracket class is just that.Anything goes as it is a bracket class.And what every one is asking,YES WE ARE HAVING THE WHEELIE CONTEST!
We would really like everyone to come out and join us and have a blast!Yes,we also need spectators and you will surely get your money's worth!
IF YOU GET PUT OUT OF ANY RACE,YOU STILL TEST AND TUNE ALL DAY!

Spectators $10.00

Streetbike shootout $30.00 each class!

Test and tune and grudge racing,(wheelie contest) $20.00

Bracket class Test and tune pass plus $10.00

Bracket class,anything goes as far as bikes,stretched,big,small,dirt bike or moped to drag bike,it's all game.

The payouts
Street bike shoot-out $300 to win and $100 for second in each class!

Heavy Hitter's payouts to be anounced.

Bracket class $100 to win and $50 for second!

If you have say a gsxr 1000 and want to race in 2 classes in the shootout,you can buy a tech card for the 1101cc and above class also.So come and down and watch or jump in a class or grudge race,it's going to be a blast!Any questions please feel free to call me at 423-593-3708!

Gates open at 11:00 that morning and testing starts at 12:00.You are more than welcome to come on down Saturday and do some test and tune and camp out at the track!

if you can make it we would love to have you.Thanks

Should have got the word out better, would have been a better turn out. This is the first I've seen of this and I live in N.East Alabama.
Shootout race with out ext. arms, nitrous, or air shifters
rock.gif
What kind of home made rules are these
rock.gif
I could mabey see this in the bracket classes, but none of the others. Oh well, just my 2 cents.???

rock.gif

frisbee you need to be at bremerton racetrack on the 29th of august and at pacific on 9/6 we are coming from oregon for one of our series races.If it dont R*&% cats and dogs

Back