Big Pussycat

E Zurcher

Registered
When I first got my 09 I was constantly surprised at the power and speed. Now that I have over 3000 miles I am used to it and am wanting for some more punch in the low end. An X-TRE and exhaust system is in order. I find that the seat time has trained me to brace, crouch and shift my weight automatically so the bike does not feel as powerful as when new. Yesterday I pulled up even with my buddy on his Honda 919 at 80 MPH in second gear and left him like he was standing still through 3rd gear...suprised once again:bowdown:

Exhaust yes, ECU editor with tune and tweeks, Maybe raise the rear sprocket a few teeth, x-tre nah

ECU editor all the way,,,, plus the timing is the same when you use 100% throttle ... you want low end put +2 in the rear sprocket....

ECU editor all the way,,,, plus the timing is the same when you use 100% throttle ... you want low end put +2 in the rear sprocket....

I went +4...18/47

Left everything else stock...ran like a raped ape when I romped on it and purred like a kitten the rest of the time. Still got about 48 mpg on the hwy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back