Big Props to Goldenchild AGAIN!!!!

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
Well , he did it again ! I'll start by saying this , my son has an 01 R6 . He has ahd a problem with it running right since last summer . What we did was go to the Yamaha shop down the street to get a tune up and diagnosis . After they did the tune up it still ran like crap , this FACTORY dealership with Yamaha Mechanics could not figure out what was wrong with it. They checked the carbs , they checked the coils , new plugs , synced the carbs , new gas filter , and STILL couldn't make it run right . I won't say how I felt about the Yamaha dealership telling me " We don't know " . What the hell am I to do if they can't fix it ? :banghead:Well I have NEVER let anyone but Daniel (Goldenchild ) work on any of my bikes but he lives about 3 hours away and I figured it would be a quik fix . So I called him , He came up here and picked my sons bike up and started working on it . It did 62 HP on the dyno when he got it ( should be about 95) . Anyway the coils were bad , it had the wrong air filter , there was a bolt left loose in the airbox , the #1 carb butterfly would not close all the way , the plugs were one to cold , ext.. . Well , he got 103HP and its a new bike !! My son was STOKED when he got on it again . THANK YOU Daniel !!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more time You came through for me .:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

SO I'M SAYING ANYONE THAT CAN GET TO HIS SHOP THAT NEEDS WORK DONE DO IT ! HE HAS BEEN MY ONLY MECHANIC FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE !!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And I will be going to talk to the shop down the road and speak to the owner .

That would be just like him:laugh: I wish he was closer, helped me a bunch-from the other side of the country:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am on the opposite side of the country and he has helped me to the best of his ability on more than a few occasions. Def recommended :beerchug:

The man knows his bikes !! Just in case some of you don't recognize the name , he has been a sponcer for this board for many years as Cloud Nine Motorsports.

Daniel has always provided that level of service... No doubt he knows how to wrench on them...

CAp

I wish it was only a 3 hr travel for me. Daniel on three different occasions (so far) has hooked me up and taken care of me with parts for both of my bikes.

I am still trying to get my logistics, timing and $$ for him to work his magic on a 190ish HP package for me and I am 1000 miles away. Sure there are others closer but if you get a chance to talk to him for five minutes you will understand why I would make the trip combined with a vacation road trip.

Frisbee,it's always a pleasure to not only help you but anyone..I like to do it right and sometimes that takes a little longer than others but it will be right.I tell every customer don't worry I will treat it like my own.I'm not letting your bike leave my shop without you feeling like your on Cloud 9 when you see or ride it again...Dirty bikes are a no no,lol....tell Mike to enjoy it and see me when he is ready for a tuneup,sure that will be soon as he won't get off of it,lol...Thanks Again for your continued support and Kudos to you all that continue to support my shop...My shop will continue to stay small so we can continue to provide you this level of support,it's all about bikes for me cause I knew when I started this wasn't no cash cow business,lol...

Last edited:
VERY GOOD to hear !!! Not too many places you can take your bike, and KNOW that when you get it back it's fixed, THE RIGHT WAY !!!! And being that this is for your son...........priceless !!!

:beerchug: here's to Cloud 9, I see his name all over the place, about how he helped someone out somehow :bowdown::bowdown:

That's how I feel about GPW (Greg at Hyperbike Performance Center) I've only gotten my bike mapped from him (That he did for me almost for free, because I was a member here), but whenever I get the $$ to get my bike hooked up he will be the one I go see, even if he is 2 hours away !!

Last edited:
Greg is a great guy too but on the wrong side of the country for me otherwise I would see him . We've got alot of great sponcers on this board and I always try to go through them first when I need anything . I've never been done wrong by any of them. Here's a pic of my sons bike on our first ride a couple years ago !

093.jpg

Back