Bet you wish you had an office like mine!!

Ummm, dude... yer tower is leanin'...
rock.gif
Naw, that is just the helicopter that is "leaning" who took the shot!  
laugh.gif
Man, I've always wanted to fly in a helo... Never had the opportunity though...
Let me tell 'ya 'It's the bomb, baby!' In my opinion more fun than flying a jet, but I wouldn't have a problem doing that either.

The view and scenery is always changin' from my "office"... Only problem is, most of the time it just plain SUCKS!
mad.gif

My office is the grey one closest to the camera...

btoffice.jpg

Same office, different scenery... May be gettin' a new office this year. Got 80k miles on this one.
biggrin.gif

btoffice2.jpg

Ummm, dude... yer tower is leanin'...
rock.gif
Naw, that is just the helicopter that is "leaning" who took the shot!  
laugh.gif
Man, I've always wanted to fly in a helo... Never had the opportunity though...
Yeah...you gotta do that for sure C...you think a Busa is fun......I've ridden in one a few times now.......guy who spreads our fertilizer takes me with......just have to ask, but only if he's empty (no fert)
Bit of a nutball too.....sure knows how to fly that damn thing....been flyin 27 years!!

Oh yeah, and right now my office looks like shiite. End of the year trash bash...
biggrin.gif
Will post a pic of it when it all nice and neat, which it usually is around 90% of the time.

Here's an arial Shot, and yeah it's surrounded by the bay on 3 sides, nice beach to the West-N-South...

Airport is immediatly to the North, Lot's of fuggin Boing's leaving skidmarks on the roofs, and if JWFCBD screws the pooch? We catch the parts that fall off....
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104267853 -->

Westshcyprus.jpg

Here's the view outta my window... I will miss all the birds and critters here in Florida...

Office1.jpg

Thats why a love this place.. my office is shared with 20 others and all we do all day is look at computer screens and a bunch of numbers... at least here I can see outside or in a shop of bikes... most excellent..

Back