Bet you wish you had an office like mine!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Oops, the title was supposed to be "Bet you wish you had an office like mine!!"  English was never my forte.

Cool, someone fixed it, must've been one of the Moderator type guys!

Windows all the way around.  Views of Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Century City, Hollywood, Downtown, LAX, Marina Del Ray, and the Pacific Ocean.

I'm the good looking guy on the left  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104197105 -->

SMOTower.jpg

Very Nice view, Question: What is the tech like in one of those, lots of lights and buttons i bet, sorry I'm a kind of a geek when it comes to that kind of stuff

Very Nice view, Question: What is the tech like in one of those, lots of lights and buttons i bet, sorry I'm a kind of a geek when it comes to that kind of stuff
LAX has the new equipment since they're the big boy on the block. So we at Santa Monica Tower have old fashioned stuff. So yes many buttons, switches and lights.

You can compare it to Star Trek. The original Enterprise had lots of lights, buttons, and switches. The new Enterprise had touch screen displays.

SMO Tower -- Original Enterprise
LAX Tower -- New Enterprise

Yeah, first opportunity I get I'm gonna climb aboard one. Flyin' the Grand Canyon would ROCK!
biggrin.gif

I got to fly in a helicopter once
didnt get to see much since i was on a stretcher in a lifeflight copter

Here is a picture of where I work
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104204219 -->

Dcp_0339_s.jpg

hrm...all quite impressive offices. Here's my former humble abode. I have now been reduced to a cubicle...

Oh well... c'est la vie, I guess.

000_0050.JPG

Back