Best/Worst job(s) you've ever had

I hear you man. Hot chicks in bikini's and along comes "The PooP Guy."
Had the septic tank pumped at my house. The guy had no issues with his shiddy job. He threw a line to the tank,stood there with his foot on the hose while he ate a sandwich.View attachment 1618048

Then he did a tank inspection,asked us not to flush until further notice.
Well...Rubb forgot. "Nature Called" and I hit the poop go bye bye handle.
He had his head in the tank. He mentioned it but said not to worry about it,that "Shi7 Happens." View attachment 1618047

For real,true story. Rubb.
I have a septic tank now. Got RidX!

What the heck
are you doing Red ?

Rubb.

:poke:

Hydrant hit.jpg

#Do2deeds ~ #emwdRetiRed ~ #FireFighterHero ~ WaterOff ~ #THEoRg *

married 3 times. Live-in girlfriends..9 or 10 times. Long term relationships :laugh:
One night stands...never View attachment 1618052
I don't give away all thisView attachment 1618053 for free. I have my principles and honor.
I kill me sometimes View attachment 1618054

Rubber.
Married 3 times? WHY??
If you f$$ked it up the first time, why would you think it'll work the second, or even a third?
I mean, a third time????
Ya gotta be crazy.
Oh yeah, that's right you are crazy, by the family photos on the wall at your place (all busas lmao) one of your wives was a Hayabusa and you had a whole tribe of baby Busas :rolleyes: :D:p

Married 3 times? WHY??
If you f$$ked it up the first time, why would you think it'll work the second, or even a third?
I mean, a third time????
Ya gotta be crazy.
Oh yeah, that's right you are crazy, by the family photos on the wall at your place (all busas lmao) one of your wives was a Hayabusa and you had a whole tribe of baby Busas :rolleyes: :D:p
Awesome kiwi. :bowdown:

I accept that my view on this may be . . a little cynical?
Respect for trying over and over again.
Aahhhh what can you do. I give them half my chit and say have a nice life.
I refuse to live unhappy. Some people thrive on drama,I do not.
Maybe 3 or 4 girls have broken up with me my entire life. I'm a pretty good significant other,but I do have a few things I dislike.
Friends joke that I have given away more washer and dryer sets than Bob Barker. Friends an' fam always say I'm crazy for not wanting to squabble about all the possesions...fug it,take it...just go be happy somewhere else.
Last g/f stole most of my stuff when I gave her the boot.Call the cops,hunt her down,call her a hundred times trying to re-coup my goods.Nah,fug it. I keep my bikes,tools,computers,clothes and things.They can have the rest. It seems to anger them even more when I just won't fight about it. Life is too short. Besides,kick one out on Monday...meet a new one on Tuesday. I don't believe in the grieving process. Thats for chumps. I got buddies still crying the blues all broken hearted even after a couple years. Shi7,I cant remember their names sometimes after a week. Am I a cold hearted bastid,no not really,just refuse to fuss over emotional krap if avoidable.
I can't control people's action's...nor do I want to,all I can do is control my reaction to them.
Rubb.

Yep that's it. It's not a thankles job. Everyone thanks you. I'm not sure they really understand exactly what they are thanking you for but at least they thank you for what they know you're enduring not realizingth ehell you're going through with what they don't know. Then you get fired.
Well, I've always had respect for those in the medical field...I've seen them in action in combat situations and they are something to behold.

Also a few visits to the ER in the past while has shown me a whole other side of the medical profession as well.

I wouldn't want their job.

Back