One of the best names ever.

newman

Registered
There's a guy just been called up for the rugby for England his name.

Billy Twelvetrees.

I like that name so much I've called my rude and amusing shaped Potato it.

I'm sorry....... what? ? ? ? ?

Please allow an Australian to attempt to translate from English to American for you:

There's a dude who's just made the all-American team and his name.

Billy Twelvetrees.

I think that name is like, sooooo awesome, I named my best friend Billy

LOL Thanks for the translation!:lol:

Please allow an Australian to attempt to translate from English to American for you:

Billy Twelvetrees.

Here's Billy Twelvetrees.

My pet Potato.

Not the best picture in the world, but his just woke up.

100_0088 (2).jpg

Billy Twelvetrees.

Oh friend :laugh: I had a body part in mind :rofl:

People watch Rugby? Isn't it a bunch of grown men running around with sticks throwing a ball back and forth and have a jolly good time?

I'll stick to strapping razor blades on my feet so I can go out on ice and beat the **** out of people.

Billy Twelvetrees.

:rofl:

People watch Rugby? Isn't it a bunch of grown men running around with sticks throwing a ball back and forth and have a jolly good time?

I'll stick to strapping razor blades on my feet so I can go out on ice and beat the **** out of people.

No sticks. You've got it confused with another game.

It's the game the NFL was probably derived from... You have to take the ball to the "in zone", but rugby players aren't whimpy body-building fat guys that hide behind helmets, shoulder pads and shin pads like many in the NFL do... :poke:

this thread just keeps getting funnier and funnier! :thumbsup:

p.s. rugby is a great game once you figure out what in the world is going on :beerchug:

Rugby was derived from a bunch of drunk guys who got crazy plastered and then said what do can we do with this warped soccer ball :laugh: I saw one match and it was crazy! That is the toughest sport I ever watched, hands down.

No sticks. You've got it confused with another game.

It's the game the NFL was probably derived from... You have to take the ball to the "in zone", but rugby players aren't whimpy body-building fat guys that hide behind helmets, shoulder pads and shin pads like many in the NFL do... :poke:

Hmmm, I was thinking of Cricket I believe... Still, razor blades attached to feet is hard to beat.

Back