Best workout equipment

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
After getting really fat I decided to get back into shape again. I did P90x and did ok, but didn't get into the best shape. I can't follow their diet plan. So I looked around and Decided to go with a bar workout routine type workout, but did't want to pay for a bar setup. Lucky for me I stumbled across this video
For King, Hit Richards, Al Kavadlo, Niroc Stars of the Bar, Street Workout Together - YouTube[/url] and saw how they use the rings. They only cost me $60 and in 2 weeks of working out with them, I love them more than any other workout I've ever done. I'm nowhere near where the guys in the video are, but I am making good progress from being a fat body. Here is another video with a lot more exercises you can do
Exercises - YouTube[/url] The cool thing about this workout equipment is that you can make the workout as hard or as easy as you want to. The hardest/coolest part about it is being able to use all of your stabilizer muscles. Notice how shaky the guy gets in the second video.

Here is my home gym, I have the best motivator a guy could have right next to me:laugh:

Enumclaw Plateau-20120630-00253 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is great. I can workout my entire upper body and core like crazy. I even did over 7 years in the infantry and I still think this beats anything I did there! The only thing I can't really do is my abs because my core isn't strong enough yet. I'm getting there fast though.:thumbsup:

I've had a set at my parents house for many years(no room at my house). I can't wait to buy a house where I have room for them because they work so well.
Feet on a chair or the top of the chairback make for some great flys, and strengthen your core too.:beerchug:

Remember the basic ompound movements.Pushups, dips, squats and deadlifts can all be done without equipment.

Remember the basic ompound movements.Pushups, dips, squats and deadlifts can all be done without equipment.

Yep that, a Core ball, a couple of dumbbells my pull up bar and a few kettle bells along with my jumprope and I'm good.

All this in conjunction with a good diet including clean eating, moderation of sugars, alcohol, and carbs.

I've had a set at my parents house for many years(no room at my house). I can't wait to buy a house where I have room for them because they work so well.
Feet on a chair or the top of the chairback make for some great flys, and strengthen your core too.:beerchug:

The core strength is so important in good quality wheelies!:thumbsup:

dips are the upper body squat. ask any professional bodybuilder if they could chose to do only (1) exercise for the upper body they would all chose dips.

chit, look at the guys who perform the parrell dip bars in gymnastics and look at their upper body strength and muscle definition. their shoulders, tri's, chest, bi's and upper back mirror amateur body builders.

Pushups and dips are massively hard on the rings because you use your stabilizer muscles. I can do a buttload of pushups, but on the rings I can only manage about 20 if I'm fresh. I shake so bad its comical. Dips, I can only do about 5. Those are incredibly hard on the rings. If you want feel free to come over and try them out.

The only things I don't use the rings for are shoulder flys, shoulder presses, and curls.

Back