Magnetic fishing...

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone ever try magnetic fishing...??

I saw a video on it one day and decided to get into it..my magnet and rope arrived from Amazon today...the magnet is not very big but is rated for 280lbs...

I took it out of it's package and it locked onto a screwdriver on my work bench..I got a workout trying to get the screwdriver off...

My wife is off in Newfoundland and I'm going to wait for her to come back before we both go and try this out...

I just got into metal detecting. The magnet fishing is probably a good way to find guns used in crimes! Lol

We do metal detecting now but I thought this might be fun...no gun related crimes around here but who knows what we'll find...

Anyone ever try magnetic fishing...??

I saw a video on it one day and decided to get into it..my magnet and rope arrived from Amazon today...the magnet is not very big but is rated for 280lbs...

I took it out of it's package and it locked onto a screwdriver on my work bench..I got a workout trying to get the screwdriver off...

My wife is off in Newfoundland and I'm going to wait for her to come back before we both go and try this out...

No doubt that RED has tried any & all types of fishing!!!!!!:poke:

Back