Best rider to passenger communication system

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
Looking for a way for me and my wife to talk while we are riding. What is everyone using? I don't care if I can use my phone with it, just want to talk with her as we travel down the road. Easy of use and clear sound is what I'm looking for. Price is also a consideration too. Thanks

I use scala rider communication system. It works greta for rider to passenger or for music. Very clear. I have had people call me on the phone while riding and they are surprised when I tell them Im riding becasue its that clear.

If cost is a big factor look at Midland's site. They have helmet specific setups for their radios if you don't mind wires.
Posted via Mobile Device

I use scala rider communication system. It works greta for rider to passenger or for music. Very clear. I have had people call me on the phone while riding and they are surprised when I tell them Im riding becasue its that clear.

That's what I'm looking for. Something that was clear.

I know, most people don't want to spend any time with their wives. My wife is my best friend and has been for 21 years. I am trying to make the motorcycle riding more enjoyable for her. She gets bored sitting back there with no one to talk to:whistle:

Back