Best price on a Busa in The S.E

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if there are any MC dealers in the south ( near Tennessee) that really give good deals on a Either Busa or ZX-14.. I see a lot of them up north claiming to sell them at 10K out the door. If I remember right sometime back, someone was say'in there was a dealer in Alabama that sells cheap..? I'm in the market for a new one in a month or so, and 2 friends are also talking it.. ( One probably will , the other Maybe) .. So if someone has any info, I sure would appreciate it..

The one that I know about that sells cheap is in MS but they only sell Hondas & Yamaha. lakehillmotors.com.

Suggest using the dealer locator on Suzuki's home page & make some calls.

Hey Ron, come down and go to RTs with me and we will talk to Stan. They are about 7 miles from Chattanooga in Fort Oglethorpe. I have bought a lot of stuff from them, including being involved in the purchase of six bikes. They usually treat me pretty good.
smile.gif

Just talked to a bud in Chatt & he recommended RT Cycles in Ft Oglethorpe.

There is also SYD - Suzuki Yamaha Dalton

I also got mine at RT Cycle, great deals. And yes, go with Don, I think he is part family over there.
biggrin.gif
Stan is a great person.

Thanks Tim.. Will do.. I will see my partner at work tomrrow and give him the info.. He's really wanting one..He's checkig at the bank this week on a loan.. Anyway we all need to hook up, I have an idea for you and Don... A few of us are looking at going to Sturgis in August ThAT should give us the MC Fever.. Later PS My big decision is a new 08 Busa or an 08 zx-14... Know of someone that will give an honest review on the 14 ?

Check the 08 section out... We have a post pinned at the top for some of the best prices found in the Nation!

Back