Best pics of 08 LE so far

Being the smooth bodywork and the absence of fasteners, I can't help but feeling that the air intake/turn signals on the front, and turn signals in the rear, simply look like big blobs slapped on. I've been trying to look past it, but it still ruins the aesthetics of the bike...

If you look at the brochure closely the white is shown as European market only. That tail needs to hit a stairmaster!

I like that Red (though the Suzuki Blue would look better to me) on the Milk Bottle White LE  
beerchug.gif

(Radar @ Jul. 30 2007,11:23) an 08 Busa is in my future.
Im begining to think the same thing, dont think I'll be able to resist if the white 08 makes it state side

Beautiful....man, maybe I should have held off in getting my 07 (purchased three weeks ago) - that is one fine bike  
super.gif
 I  like the way they integrated the rear signals.  Either way, I'm definately not disappointed in my '07  
bowdown.gif

I love that bike and all other Busa's equally.
super.gif

Can't wait to take delivery on the new bike, but with my luck it will be in November when the snow is starting to fly up here.
guns.gif

(greyrocket @ Jul. 30 2007,20:50) its a usa model we have one 08 busa brochure and its listed 4 colors orange,black,white,blue
if it was a US model it would shown on the Suzuki site and it isnt... i still cant figure out why people are calling the 07 and 08 Busa "LE's" when they arent...

Back