Before and After pics...what do you think?

Nice man! How much did that paint run ya start to finish?
Posted via Mobile Device

Most of the quotes I received were well over $1k since it needed some body work also. I ended up having a friend I ride with do it for $600. It took 2 mos since he worked on it during his spare time, but to me it was worth the wait.

Last edited:
Very nice job, especially with the paint design.

BTW, has there been any "What do you think" threads where the bike mods have turned it into a real POS and the posters have come back with the truth? I realize it takes a real effort to turn a beautiful Busa into a POS but then some folks have some really special skills.....:laugh:

Very nice job, especially with the paint design.

BTW, has there been any "What do you think" threads where the bike mods have turned it into a real POS and the posters have come back with the truth? I realize it takes a real effort to turn a beautiful Busa into a POS but then some folks have some really special skills.....:laugh:

Yeah people are usually pretty honest with their opinions on here. Normally if it turns out pretty bad you have lots of the "not my thing, but I can appreciate the work that went in it" comments. I'm sure now that I said this someone will probably say the same about mine. It's all good though, the only person it really needs to look good for is the owner. Eye of the beholder.....

Back