Vortex Gas Cap and Base !

(Guclu @ Mar. 23 2007,13:50)
where did you learn that turkish sentence ?[/Quote]

I am a Blade designer for Rolls-Royce here in Berlin, both my Stress (Muslim) and Aero Thermal (Cetin) support guys are Turkish. Problem is both are doctors of Engineering so there writing is very poor, hope I spell it correctly.  
biggrin.gif

If you are looking for a Turbo in the UK, search the web for BigCC, TTS or MB Customs, these companies can help if you have the $$$.  
beerchug.gif

Guclu, that bike is just BEGGING for a set of black Pazzo levers and some Spider grips to replace the stock ones!
biggrin.gif

(Shibumi @ Mar. 24 2007,06:13) Guclu, that bike is just BEGGING for a set of black Pazzo levers and some Spider grips to replace the stock ones!  
biggrin.gif
Spider grips
rock.gif
got any pics
rock.gif

rock.gif

Looks GREAT!! 2 Busas?? I have enough trouble keeping up with the $$ for mods on one let alone 2!!

Pictures look great!! Nice bikes! Thanks for sharing!!
beerchug.gif

(deldewey @ Mar. 24 2007,00:04) (Guclu @ Mar. 23 2007,13:50)
where did you learn that turkish sentence ?

I am a Blade designer for Rolls-Royce here in Berlin, both my Stress (Muslim) and Aero Thermal (Cetin) support guys are Turkish. Problem is both are doctors of Engineering so there writing is very poor, hope I spell it correctly.  
biggrin.gif

If you are looking for a Turbo in the UK, search the web for BigCC, TTS or MB Customs, these companies can help if you have the $$$.  
beerchug.gif
[/Quote]
very cool , my wife is German and borned in Berlin
beerchug.gif
between your spelling is correct , greetings to Muslim and Cetin
beerchug.gif

I will check the companies you wrote , thanx for everything ...

* thanx for all messages
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(hydrabusa @ Mar. 24 2007,08:43)
(Shibumi @ Mar. 24 2007,06:13) Guclu, that bike is just BEGGING for a set of black Pazzo levers and some Spider grips to replace the stock ones!
biggrin.gif
Spider grips
rock.gif
got any pics
rock.gif
Great small investment- more tack than stock grips, takes less effort to grip. Only cost $12-15 or so.

Grip1.JPG

rock.gif

Back