ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work "my other busa"

Guclu, pictures up too your normal high quality
bowdown.gif

Resimlerin Yükset Kalitede
biggrin.gif

i used to have a vortex gas cap and base on my bike, however i noticed it had some major prob venting the gas, in that it did not vent it.
it made it very hard to open when there was gas build up, eventually i drilled a small hole in the cap, but later took it off for fear of moisture getting inside.
i know in the base they have the hole for the vent, but when the cap is on i dont see how it can...
i am curios to see if you have the same issues, keep me updated.

they look awesome indeed but i would never buy one again. i had one on my SV and it was horrible to get on and off. but your busas are freaking awesome.

(deldewey @ Mar. 23 2007,08:37) Guclu, pictures up too your normal high quality
bowdown.gif

Resimlerin Yükset Kalitede  
biggrin.gif
thanx
beerchug.gif

where did you learn that turkish sentence ?
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

SPEEDEMON , i've never heard that problem , hope i won't face it ...

Vic_E55_2001 , thanx , that mount is from ebay , strong build , no vibrations ,
smile.gif

* thanx for all messages friends
beerchug.gif

(Guclu @ Mar. 23 2007,13:50) SPEEDEMON , i've never heard that problem , hope i won't face it ...

Vic_E55_2001 , thanx , that mount is from ebay , strong build , no vibrations ,
smile.gif

* thanx for all messages friends  
beerchug.gif
hopefully you wont run into as it looks awesome!

I've used a Vortex gascap for 2 years now, never had any problems. Great product. One thing though, always keep a light coat of grease on the threads of the cap. Just a real small amount will do. DO NOT tighten the cap, just snug it. If it does leak slightly, tighten alittle more. The object is to find a happy medium of tightness.

When the bike is hot and your removeing the cap, press down lightly when unscrewing the lid. Then when your slowly unscrewing the lid, you will hear some pressure venting. Stop within a thread or two of removing the cap and let the pressure escape.

The stock cap holds pressure also and will do the same thing, the way it's designed when you turn the key that lets the cap vent. Because the pressure is venting into a small rubber tube, you normally do not hear it.

Nice!!

You have 2 Busa's!!!!

The thing I didnt like was it never tightens straight..and like above post..grease it or it could get stuck on!!

I have the ones with the 3 bars on My bikes..never looks wrong and never had a problem with it venting..knock on wood..

eddyspics018.jpg

eddyspics012.jpg

I never realized the red one said "turbo" before. Your bikes are always too clean, you really should ride them more.

(300Busa @ Mar. 23 2007,11:37) I never realized the red one said "turbo" before.  Your bikes are always too clean, you really should ride them more.
... believe me , i'm riding as much as possible , about the turbo , i want a stage2 kit but in Turkey i couldn't find any good expert , there are some people around but they are not good enough , probably i will import a new turbo bike from UK or may be from States .

looks good guclu.

i like to lock mine from the haters though. dont want anything put in my tank when not looking.

OK, Im sold. Who here can sell me one for a decent price? PM me.

Back