best levers?

jch364

Registered
I was thinking of getting new levers before the race season starts up here in ohio at kilkare. I was wondering what everyone is using and why. I had been thinking of pazzo but have seen others that look nice as well so I am looking for input on it. Looking for levers for performance not looks so not interested in the chrome stuff. thanks for input :thumbsup:

I have c-n-r on my genII love them. I was wanting Pazzo, but at the time they were having some clearance issues with the Gen II's. Not a problem with the genI's Like them both and other than the name I can't tell them apart. The C-N-R's are a bit less spendy though.

I like my pazzo shorties. I only use 2 fingers & they fit better. I would look at ASV, they are pricey, but have a 5 year warranty against breakage.

New FP tactical were rec'd a couple of days ago and they are drop dead gorgeous...got the shorties. They also have a function that allows them to swivel instead of snap off like the oem...very happy with the quality...got 'em through Pashnit...2hip

Have a set of ASV's... 25 adjustments on each, love it. I would say ASV's or the Tactical ones Tim "Pashnit" sells. It comforts me knowing either of them won't snap in half after a spill...

I was thinking of getting new levers before the race season starts up here in ohio at kilkare. I was wondering what everyone is using and why. I had been thinking of pazzo but have seen others that look nice as well so I am looking for input on it. Looking for levers for performance not looks so not interested in the chrome stuff. thanks for input :thumbsup:
I think the ASV are the best in my opinion

I make a purchased on last sunday and no confirmatioon or E-mail so I call d # AND SOMBODY SEE U WILL GET IT x DAY I DONT KNOW BUT ANY OTHER SITE WILL SEND U A CONFIMATION OR ELSE.I make u feel unsecure:poke:

Have ordered many things from Tim @ Pashnit and always got conformation emails.
Recently purchased the FP Tactical levers, really nice stuff and they fit my hands very well. Also bought all my Galfer brake parts from Pashnit.

Back