Best Fathers day I've ever had

Man that looks like fun. Oh and thanks for posting that food, now I have to go downstairs and make a sandwich. I can't imagine what your family has seen, best wishes to all.

Happy pappy day to you and your pops. It a good thing to have him around your kids are going to get so much from it. Lets no forget the better half I assume thats your Mom also. :)

I like the Mickey mouse cup!

It's his favorite and I get asked every day when he's gonna meet him in person. Sometimes I wished I lived farther away from Disney :)

Man that looks like fun. Oh and thanks for posting that food, now I have to go downstairs and make a sandwich. I can't imagine what your family has seen, best wishes to all.

Food was good and will be good for lunch....leftovers....
The woman you see in front is my step mom. It is her sister that was in Homs.
Dad and step mom were in damascus a couple weeks ago to say goodbye to as many as they could.
There it was as calm as could be, not really many problems. It is once you get farther away from the Capitol in countries like this where the govts power is not as absolute or as well supported. Syria is a nation still divided amongst different sects and the ones who still support the govt are closest to them. Once you get out into the countryside you encounter the other sects who have been traditionally at odds with the ones in power for hundreds of yrs. Makes the Hatfields and McCoys look like kindergarten.

Back