Before , And After .

c10

Registered
Having to lower exhaust to keep from burning bottom of Givi side case's I had just 1/8 aluminum. Cleaning out stuff Found these block off mirror plater I was using as a mirror spacer at on time .
I think they turned out ok .
Will order two lower titanium bolts like the top bolt seen in pictures.
20170429_094605_zpsnznpahxm.jpg

20170429_094622_zpsu1pmxo9g.jpg

20170429_101622_zpsiagjkhik.jpg

20170430_202033_zpsgakr0eoy.jpg

20170430_202052_zpshzydvacq.jpg

I like subtle things like that, good job of re-purposing those block offs. BTW, what passenger pegs are you running?

Those are something off ebay i run them when solo for their hole in the center to use as a bag strap location . however they are not great for a passenger due to tiny size . ill get u a link tonight

Looks good, just a comment, the original bracket is a one stable piece and doesn't move, however, your new addition is bolted directly to it, is there a wedge in the back to prevent side to side movement? If there isn't, although you torque it down tight, it will have some movement due to vibration that may also affect your other clamp bolts.

Those are something off ebay i run them when solo for their hole in the center to use as a bag strap location . however they are not great for a passenger due to tiny size . ill get u a link tonight
I'm interested in them mainly for looks, they look better than not running anything in that spot and not as clunky as the oem pieces.

Back