before and after

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I was in an accident a few months back with a young girl. She was making a u turn while talking on her cellphone and eating a burger. I plowed in to her doing about 40 mph. My truck wasn't damaged as bad as you would think going that fast, the airbags didn't even deploy,but still managed $3300 worth of damage. Well the kicker is, she had no insurance. After a couple of months of calls and aggravation my insurance covered everything. I was able to get a cowl hood, hard bedcover, and all new headlights and foglights, with the money. I had everything painted and I installed everything over the Christmas break. It feels like I'm driving a new truck after the months of driving it wrecked. I thought a few pictures were needed. Please no comments on the bungie cord, I had enough from my son and his friends:rofl: Had to put the busa in a the end

100_2207.jpg

100_2227.jpg

100_2228.jpg

100_2229.jpg

Glad it wasn't any worse and it does look much better.

Looks good except for the busa looking neglected and unloved in the back of the garage:laugh: Have you hugged your busa today?

Glad you were in the truck and not on the bike.

And at least you coulda matched the color on the bungie cord to the color of your paint. Jeez. Have some pride.

:laugh: :rofl:

--Wag--

Don't want to cover the busa because I still ride a couple of times a week, weather permitting. I do have a cover for at work when it has to sit in the parking lot all day

Looks good you going to paint the Bed Cover to match the truck or leave it? and the cowl throws it off makes it look mean i likey :thumbsup:

That baby looks good, but they should have worked that bulge out of the center of the hood for ya :laugh:

Glad you were in the truck and not on the bike.

And at least you coulda matched the color on the bungie cord to the color of your paint. Jeez. Have some pride.

:laugh: :rofl:

--Wag--

I agree! You sould incorporate the green in somewhere.....I think your truck misses it. Maybe hang it from your rearview mirror. OH YEAH!!!! :rofl:

Back