Before and After Pics.

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
I did some exhaust work and cutting this weekend.

For the undertail work I just cut off everything , drilled some new holes in my licence plate bracket , flipped it around and drilled some holes into the undertail and mounted it has high as it would go.  And with the advice of a friend I lost the skulls and used some chrome dice instead.

For the turn signals I mounted them on the reflector mounts, and drilled some holes nearby for the wiring.  The turn signals are as bright as the stock ones , carbon fiber look , $20 for the pair at a local shop.  
I would go integrated but I want to stay legal for now..which is a required 18" between the signals.  I am going to install some shrink tubing or something to hide the wiring and bolt behind the signals.  They really look and work great in that location though...IMO anyways.
smile.gif

Prior to that I installed a Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust and PC-3 .
This was very rewarding, I am glad I did it.
Sounds better, runs better, looks better , weighs less, and I lost somewhere between 6-8" of width in the back!

Before :

After:

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117766187 -->

Nice one BV .. very tidy looking . Been thinking of chopping mine off also .... the mudflap ,
biggrin.gif

Looks good dude. Cleaning up the tail end was the best thing I did for my bike...makes it look so much better.

Nice!

What signals do you have now? How much cutting was involved with getting rid of the flap? What did you use to cut it?

Nice work, nice bike and some big ass pics!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117781424 -->

Sorry!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117781468 -->

Back