Been away for a while

Stealth_Busa

Registered
Hello all,

I been unable to post replies for quite a while now, but Revlis and the Captian got me going again, thanks.

I wanted to post some pics of the SE.  I have made some subtle changes since my last set of pictures.

In addition, I have done quite a bit of long distance touring during the last two years.

Summer 02, Key West, Summer 03, Myrtle Beach, then Deals Gap, Summer 04, Red River NM, Trip 1, Trip 2, Deals Gap, then Key West.

Most Miles in One Day, 825, from Tallahasse FL to DFW, 13 Hours.

Current Miles on Bike, 23,000

Problems = None.

Great to be able to post again and not be lurking.

Stealth

<!--EDIT|Stealth_Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093458242 -->

Mvc_002f.jpg

Hope you get those training wheels off soon. Just kidding. Welcome back and the bike looks great.

Paul

richardsledcopy.jpg

Very very stealthy!! Looks great, and I'm oh-so-envious you took it to Key West! That's a trip I hope to make on mine one day...
smile.gif

Very nice! 'Ya gonna get the rearsets powdercoated? If you do I'm sure no one would see you.

definitely sweet and Welcome back! I'm thinking the same thing for mine when it's rebuilt...

The Original Man, looks great. No Tacky stickers muckin up the lines, just pure stealth. I dig it.

I do like the idea of powder coating the Pegs and controls though. Black them out and she would be perfect...

Welcome back from lurkersville!
cool.gif

Beautiful bike.. to say the least~ Great job!!

Bike looks real good. Be careful of the radar laser. You will find that the dark smoke shield will cut a lot of the detectors use. I had it tested when I had my dark screen on. It will work but it does cut down the sensitivity.

Back