Beed a Suzuki Tool

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
I am in the middle of resolving a clutch issue....which may turn it a tranny problem.

If it does I will need to pull the motor and I will be needing the spanner nut socket tool for the engine mount bolts.

The Suzuki guy said it was PN/09940-14990.

I need to confirm the number...but if anyone has a lead on where to obtain it for less than the 71.00 I was quoted...it would be helpful.

If anyone already HAS the tool and would be willing to lend/rent it to me, that would be helpful as well.
I take pretty good care of the items I borrow!

Thanks,
BC.

left you a reply in the wanted post
beerchug.gif

(BusaCruise @ Feb. 21 2007,14:39) I am in the middle of resolving a clutch issue....which may turn it a tranny problem.

If it does I will need to pull the motor and I will be needing the spanner nut socket tool for the engine mount bolts.

I need to confirm the number...but if anyone has a lead on where to obtain it for less than the 71.00 I was quoted...it would be helpful.

If anyone already HAS the tool and would be willing to lend/rent it to me, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
BC.
Check with Gary aka suzuki4life, if he doesn't have he can make it.

http://suzuki4life.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=36

(BusaCruise @ Feb. 21 2007,14:39) I am in the middle of resolving a clutch issue....which may turn it a tranny problem.

Thanks,
BC.
use a brass punch and hammer to remove the spanner nuts

then find similar size sockets and mark and grind them to create cheap spanner sockets.

Snap on will get you sockets if you ask them...but my way costs less than $15 and are very reusable.

Back