Be Sure to Check This Out at the Bash

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
I've finished my prototype for my new Redline center stand, as per a request about one year ago from Gixxerhp. I've gone through several revisions in the past year and now it's due or die. If you're going to the bash I'd like for you to look at this stand and let me know what you think. If I choose to produce it the price will be $199.50 and it will comes with 12 cnc machined pins to accommodate the popular bikes in a cool little laser cut pin holder. Be sure to say hi to the guy on the blue and white R1. Thanks!

Ian
REDLINE ENGINEERING - Sportbike Swingarm Paddock Race Stands Sport Bike Motorcycle Lifts Swing Arm Stand Jack Suzuki Honda Yamaha Kawasaki

Center-Stand-Low-Rez.jpg

Pin-Kit.JPG

09-Busa-4.JPG

Busa-Center-Stand-Low-Rez.jpg

Looks great Ian! Definitely check it out while I'm there....

Question....other then having a little more room to work around the rear of the bike by eliminating a rear stand...what are the advantages of the center stand?

Looks great Ian! Definitely check it out while I'm there....

Question....other then having a little more room to work around the rear of the bike by eliminating a rear stand...what are the advantages of the center stand?
It unloads the rear suspension so you can work on that if you need to. Looks like a nice piece. :beerchug:

i wont be attending the bash, but from the pictures its looks very cool:thumbsup:

And stick a floor jack under the exhaust header and you can completely unload the front-end, too! :thumbsup:

I like it, looks like a lot of work went into it. Nice job Ian!
Posted via Mobile Device

Very Nice!! Are you bringing any other toys to the bash to demo? Tire changer and balancer etc??

I see where this is going.... Now way dude. I know it's a work trip but I can't make it a work like a dog trip. Changing tires with irons and a tire stand is serious work.

Ian

I see where this is going.... Now way dude. I know it's a work trip but I can't make it a work like a dog trip. Changing tires with irons and a tire stand is serious work.

Ian

:laugh: Lol...i wasn't going anywhere with it honestly...i was just curious how many things you were going to have on demo.... i can honestly say that stand is on my to get list so i need to know what kind of $$ i need to bring if you are going to have stock on hand....

Back