Be Careful Everyone!

MeatyFrank

Donating Member
Registered
Man...what's going on lately...seems like everyone is going down...for those of you going to the bash...Be Careful...we don't need anyone else injured...hope everyone has a safe summer riding!!!

I just said that exact same thing out loud to my daughter
rock.gif

Everyone ride extra safe

It's Springtime...people are getting back into it too quick and too eager
sad.gif

Gotta slow down!!! Too many riders went down, it is so SAD
sad.gif

yeah I agree...everyone is so excited to get back on the bikes...just gotta take it nice and easy...let it come back before you start pushing it...hope everything works out for all the riders who have gone down recently

i was going to my grampa's 80th brithday today. i took my busa my mom minin van
wow.gif
. some ass hat in a bmw all most got killed by my mom
beerchug.gif
.dont mess with a soon to be CHP. the jack ass was on my ass thank god for mom and her 3 ton minin van
firedevil.gif
she was going to run his ass of the road.
super.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

We all need to move to warmer areas so we can ride year round and avoid the "spring fever" we get when cranking her up for the first time.

I was thinking the same thing this morning when I came in to work and read about all the riders down over the weekend. (Including my wife!) Dammit, wth?

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 23 2007,00:26) It's Springtime...people are getting back into it too quick and too eager
sad.gif
true....

Also the cagers are doing the same thing........spring fever for everyone. Be extra alert.
I almost smacked a deer this morning.
crazy.gif

Yeah, spring fever has struck. Also, some of the roads are still a little dirty.

--Wag--

Living in warmer areas doesn't help much, seems like we lose a rider about once a month around Abilene, Texas. One died Friday night after he hit a truck.

Guys and Gals,
This happens every spring. I have been on here almost 3 years now and every spring this rash of "downs" happens every year. Inspect your bike, pay attention and remember we aren't the only ones that are readjusting to warm weather driving.

Don

Back